IT’S TIME TO UPGRADE
HVAC System Rebates
up to $600*
*See your participating independent Trane TCS Dealer for complete program eligibility, dates, details, and restrictions. Available through participating independent Trane Dealers. Special rebates from $75 up to $600. All sales must be to homeowners in the United States. Void where prohibited. Valid on Qualifying Equipment only. Offer expires 6/30/2023.
*Subject to credit approval. Contact a participating independent Trane dealer for details. Offer expires 12/31/2023.
Explore the range of Trane Heating & Cooling Solutions
- XV19 Variable Speed Heat Pump has a SEER rating up to 19.5 and HSPF up to 12, making it an excellent choice for home comfort and energy-efficiency tax credits. With Trane TruComfort™ technology, the system automatically adjusts itself while maintaining constant and consistent speeds to avoid temperature swings.
- The S9V2 Gas Furnace includes features to maximize your home efficiency in both heating and the cooling seasons.
- XV20i TrueComfort™ Variable Speed Air Conditioner is one of the industry’s most efficient air conditioners. On the hottest days it cools with precision, keeping you comfortable all day.
- Trane ComfortLink™ II XL1050 Zoning Control with built-in Nexia Bridge combines zoning technology and a home automation hub to remotely control your home, comfort, and energy use. It’s easily accessible from a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
The XV19 TrueComfort™ Variable Speed Heat Pump
Designed with limited space in mind, this unit will meet the needs of difficult-to-install or tight space required homes such as zero lot line, condos, or under decks.
- The quietest heat pump in our offering with sound levels of 43 to 57dBA, this unit will meet the low sound requirements some cities have in place for HVAC systems and is ideal for outdoor living spaces, bedrooms, condos, hotels, and restaurants.
- TruComfort™ technology automatically adjusts temperature while maintaining speeds to avoid temperature swings
- SEER rating up to 19.5 and high efficiency Heating Seasonal Performance Factor of up to 12
The Trane TruComfort™ systems give you precise comfort by running at the exact speed needed to keep your home comfortable. This allows the compressor, outdoor fan, and indoor fan to vary operating speed and BTU as the temperature outside changes, slowing down or speeding up gradually in as little as 1/10 of 1% increments to keep comfort within 1/2° of the thermostat setting.
Why Choose Trane?
We are committed to customer care and staying current on the latest technology. We take the lead in energy efficiency and want you to feel the results!